• Tidal Social Icon
  • Twitter - White Circle
  • LinkedIn - White Circle
  • Instagram - White Circle

© 2018 inspire* is a charity registered in England and Wales (1163140)

Happy Christmas from all at inspire*

WHY WE EXIST

It was Warren Buffett who said that we are in the top 1% in the World and it is our responsibility and our privilege to take care of the other 99%. We are the lucky ones . Somewhere along the way we have been lucky. That luck has got us to where we are. But now we have the opportunity to ignite someone else’s life , perhaps many lives.

​

The purpose of inspire* is to change the lives of everyone in the World for the better and create a more equal society.

Darryl Cooke , founder of inspire* and co- founder of gunnercooke

No one has ever become poor by giving.

Anne Frank, diary of Anne Frank: the play

  • Twitter Social Icon
  • LinkedIn Social Icon
  • instagram-icon